The main chip of N9201 product is up to 1GHz, the processing capacity is 2000DMIPS, and it fully complies with the DVB-C standard. It can integrate various mainstream CA systems such as Yongxin Tongfang, and support home network sharing, middleware, embedded browser and various two-way services. 2D graphics processing, rich multimedia applications.
315 International Consumer Rights Day, these matters you should know
March 15 of each year is the "International Consumer Rights Day" (World Consumer Rights Day), which was established by the International Consumers Union in 1983. The purpose is to expand the publicity of consumer rights protection and make it available worldwide. , in order to promote the cooperation and cooperation of consumers in various regions and regions, and better protect the rights and interests of consumers on an international scale. Every year March 15th is also Financial Consumer Rights Day.
Commitment to the nine fundamental rights of consumers
1. Right to safety
Consumers have the right to protect their image and property from harm when purchasing, using goods and receiving services.
2. Right to know
Consumers have the right to know the true condition of goods.
3. Right to choose
Consumers have the right to freely choose goods or services.
4. Right to fair trade
When consumers purchase goods or receive services, they obtain transaction conditions and refuse the compulsory transaction behavior of operators.
5. Right of claim
When consumers suffer personal injury or property damage due to purchasing, using goods or receiving services, counterfeiting obtains the right.
6. Right of association
Consumers have the right to reproduce their own social groups that defend their rights and interests.
7. Acquiring intellectual rights
Consumers gain knowledge about consumption and consumer protection.
8. The right to be obeyed
Consumers have the right to abide by their image, personality and national customs when purchasing, using goods and receiving services.
9. Supervision power
Initiate reports, accuse and report the behavior of the prosecutor to protect rights and interests, and make criticisms and suggestions on consumer work.
How do we defend our rights?
Early days of rights protection: save rights protection certificates
●These materials can be used as proof of rights protection
1. Receipt, warranty, invoice, shopping or electronic contract.
2. Audio recording and video recording.
3. Online shopping transaction records, chat records, web page news records.
4. Travel itinerary and plan with official seal.
5. The consumption list stamped with the official seal.
Remember: consumers don't forget to claim and take away when shopping.
●Pay attention to purchasing digital products and choosing operators
1. Receipt, invoice and warranty when purchasing in the physical store.
2. When shopping online, remember to ask for and save the invoice (pay attention to whether it is a fake invoice), and save the courier note, delivery note, delivery note and other honorable documents used in the transaction. Save chat receipt information involving transactions.
Remember: keep the e-commerce transaction records and keep the transaction product packaging.
●Precautions for food consumption
1. When buying food in a regular supermarket, pay attention to the packaging details.
2. When buying food, develop the habit of asking the salesperson for shopping vouchers, and pay attention to maintenance.
3. If personal injury is caused by food problems, keep the case and expense invoice.
4. Take photos or audio recordings with mobile phones, save reports, personnel information, testimonies, and pay attention to the preservation of relevant reports.
Remember: When shopping for groceries, be sure to look at the third issue of the groceries. The third period refers to the production date, shelf life and expiration date of the food.
The second step of rights protection: use rights protection profession
Consumer rights disputes can be resolved through:
1. Negotiate and settle with the operator;
2. Request the consumer association to adjust;
3. Appeal to the relevant administrative department;
4. According to the agreement reached with the operator, it is submitted to the institution for observation;
5 , to the possible impact.
When the rights of consumers are harmed, please call 12315 .
Protecting the legitimate rights and interests of consumers is the common responsibility of the whole society. Let us act together to achieve fairness and justice.