Terminal Network Management System
The Unizhou Terminal Network Management System is a system for comprehensive supervision of various types of terminals, and realizes the functions of querying, recording, setting, monitoring and reporting terminal information and parameters. It realizes the functions of terminal management and control, configuration management, and user behavior perception, and establishes the terminal's own security protection and front-end remote maintenance channels. Using standard TR069 protocol, the front-end management system is used to centrally manage the terminal's server, communicate with the terminal CPE, monitor the state of the terminal, and collect terminal operating data as required.
feature of product：
- Provide a wealth of management interfaces: terminal reporting interface, remote control interface, business management interface, etc.
- Able to analyze and locate common terminal faults
- Hardware failure, business failure, signal failure, network failure, audio/video failure, etc.
- Million architecture design, high performance, high reliability
- Alarm response delay: <5 seconds (the fault management module receives the alarm and displays it on the client)
Alarm processing capacity: 50 items/SSingle business configuration time: <3S
- Rich terminal behavior data collection, accurate user behavior analysis